For lovers of popular outdoor and indoor games, the fantasy apps have come as bliss. These apps, playable on smartphones and tablets running iOS and Android, offer the users an amazing virtual experience of indulging in their favorite games, albeit virtually. The variety of such fantasy apps may leave a person spoilt for choice. These amazing apps target users belonging to varying age groups and profiles. Some of these enticing apps offer free subscriptions, and you may be able to locate a few offering Hotstar VIP free.
Listed below are the top 5 fantasy games you can pick from:
- Gamezy- It is among the popular fantasy apps, and the range of games is good. The focus is on fantasy cricket, and there are fantasy sports. Players get the option to create their dream fantasy teams and then compete with other players. There are other indoor games like Run Boy Run, Sheep Fight, Fruit Dart, 8-Ball Pool, Rummy, Ludo, Bricks, Snake etc. The UI is quite smooth and intuitive. The app is safe, and Gamezy is a FIFS member. Before you can deposit money for earning through the games, performing a KYC is necessary.
The players love the referral bonus, and the app also offers them plenty of incentives. For seasoned players, an option to monetize is there. However, there is not enough information on the deposit limits and withdrawal methods in the app. The customer support department needs improvement, though.
- Real11- Real11 is a fast-growing fantasy app that has found good responses from players of varying ages. In this app, you can obtain the thrill of playing popular sports like football, cricket and Kabaddi – virtually. Of course, players can explore other fun games like carom, bubble shooter, and solitaire. Apart from the thrill of virtual gaming, it offers the option to win cash prizes. The fantasy cricket games are offered through numerous contest variants. You can create virtual teams comprising player personas of your choice, and customization options are many.
As brand ambassadors, the brand has signed up iconic sportspersons like Taniya Bhatia and Gautam Gambhir. Founded by Amit Yadav, Real11 is based in Ghaziabad, and it is a reliable app for players who want to monetize the experience. Since its inception in 2019, it has grown from strength to strength.
- Fantasy Akhada- This is one of the top fantasy apps in India, and its USP is that Harsha Bhogle is one of its proponents. The virtual platform covers Fantasy Football, Kabaddi and cricket, mostly. There are various playing modes which add variety to the online gameplay experience. The app UI is sleek and easy to learn. You can play the games without document verification. However, it is mandatory to withdraw money after winning cash contests.
The players can utilize the cash bonus to participate in more contests and earn more. Fantasy Akhada supports most online payment modes.
- PlayerzPot- At PlayerzPot, you get access to a wide range of fantasy games and a handful of casual games to fulfil your virtual gaming appetite. It also offers you enough earning options. Casual gamers can opt for options like Snakes Ladder, Sheep fight, Carrom, Quiz, and Housie. However, the focus is on cricket. There are many variants such as T10 matches, league matches etc. Signing up is simple, and you can make use of your Facebook account too if you manage to win any cash that gets credited to your PlayerzPot account automatically.
Additionally, the company offers a referral bonus for the users, and the nice thing is players can make use of the system without any capping. While the company handles tax charges for money won by the players, they have to pay 30.9% tax if the winning amount exceeds INR 10000.
- Addagames- It may not be an old-time player in the league of fantasy games, but Kolkata headquartered addagames is growing quite fast. The app lets users use their strategic skills and knowledge in sports to win cash prizes. It bagged the coveted FIFS Best Product Innovation award 2020. It has a payment gateway safeguarded by 3D secure authentication. Signing up is quite simple. You can use your social media profiles to sign up.
You will have to set up an addagames wallet, and this is where cash won in the games will be stored. This is an app which is meant for users above 18 years.
Summing it up
The popularity of online fantasy apps makes it clear that the number of such apps will keep growing with time. Picking the best fantasy app may seem tedious owing to the abundance of options. However, you should not get carried away only by aspects like app UI and a variety of games. It is also important to check the legality of these apps, the safety of payments and verification norms. You should also check out reviews posted by veteran users of these apps before trying these.